With change coming for the Canadian Wheat Board this weeks board meeting would of been very interesting. To only be a fly on the wall in Winnipeg this week. How the CWB reacts in the short and long term has everyone speculating and guessing.
I talked to Jeff Nielsen, CWB Board Member from District 2 about this weeks board meeting. I asked Jeff the following questions:
- What was the mood of the meeting?
- Will the CWB survive without a single desk?
- Is the CWB likely to argue for the single desk staying or focus on the new strategy?
- Is 14 months enough time to make this change happen?
- Can this change still be stopped?
- What are some of the future opportunities for the CWB?
If you cannot see the below embedded video, click here