Farm Credit Canada launched a massive, industry-wide PR campaign last year not for itself but for the entire agriculture industry. Yes, agriculture — farming, food, the industry, farmers — for everyone. The Agriculture More Than Ever movement has since been joined by several partners, including RealAgriculture.com, with a goal of connecting consumers to agriculture and working to dispel some of the pervasive myths not just about food production in Canada, but about the people who grow that food. Changing perceptions is a huge undertaking. How do we do this? By being relentless, says Lyndon Carlson, senior vice president of marketing…
Register to continue reading
Join the RealAg Community
Create a FREE account to access exclusive content, get access to invite-only webinars and, while supplies last, we’ll send you a RealAg hat!
- Focus your experience on RealAgriculture.com by managing your shortcuts and commodities
- Favourite articles to save for later reading
- Manage your newsletter subscriptions
- Comment on articles (restricted to members only)
- Did we mention the free RealAg hat?!