Yeah, I am a bit of a nerd, but who wouldn’t be terribly excited to be a part of the Alberta Pest Monitoring Network (APMN)? Setting up the bertha armyworm pheromone traps last week required battling the mosquito cavalry, but the mozzies were no match for my baggy sweater and good help. The traps were on duty by noon on June 17th.We decided to set the traps just off of a lease road, on the west side of a canola field. This will hopefully benefit their operation in a few ways:The road provides easy access to the family members I…
Register to continue reading
Join the RealAg Community
Create a FREE account to access exclusive content, get access to invite-only webinars and, while supplies last, we’ll send you a RealAg Koozy!
- Focus your experience on RealAgriculture.com by managing your shortcuts and commodities
- Favourite articles to save for later reading
- Manage your newsletter subscriptions
- Comment on articles (restricted to members only)
- Did we mention the free RealAg Koozy?!
Please register to read and comment.