Farmers and analysts alike will be watching Friday’s USDA report for several reasons, and one of them will be the soybean acreage number. Poor planting weather in many corn-heavy U.S. states has many thinking the shift out of corn and into soybeans puts the total acres somewhere north of 77 million acres. If it’s below that, says Moe Agostino, watch for fireworks in the market.In this episode of the Soybean School, Agostino covers the potential impact of the USDA acreage report, global dynamics of the crop and offers a caution to those traders and farmers who put too much stock…
Register to continue reading
Join the RealAg Community
Create a FREE account to access exclusive content, get access to invite-only webinars and, while supplies last, we’ll send you a RealAg hat!
- Focus your experience on RealAgriculture.com by managing your shortcuts and commodities
- Favourite articles to save for later reading
- Manage your newsletter subscriptions
- Comment on articles (restricted to members only)
- Did we mention the free RealAg hat?!