Pricing new crop is rarely a low-risk venture — the crop is a long way from made and there’s a mountain of weather information, seeded acreage reports and variable demand to distill down into an opinion on price direction. It’s exactly that type of distilling that Moe Agostino, with Farms.com Risk Management, does on a daily basis. RealAgriculture.com’s Shaun Haney caught up with Agostino at Canada’s Farm Progress Show to ask him where he sees wheat and canola, specifically, headed and whether or not a 20% commitment off the combine is prudent, crazy or way behind. Coverage of Canada’s Farm…
Register to continue reading
Join the RealAg Community
Create a FREE account to access exclusive content, get access to invite-only webinars and, while supplies last, we’ll send you a RealAg Koozy!
- Focus your experience on RealAgriculture.com by managing your shortcuts and commodities
- Favourite articles to save for later reading
- Manage your newsletter subscriptions
- Comment on articles (restricted to members only)
- Did we mention the free RealAg Koozy?!
Please register to read and comment.