Forbes recently published an article asking the (rehtorical, I assume) question, “Is Organic Agriculture Affluent Narcissim?”My answer? Of course it is. I thought we all knew that.I find myself in an interesting position these days. I consider myself rather neutral — I’m happy we’re all free to choose what we put in our mouths. I’m happy that, as farmers, you can choose the business case that makes the most sense for your farm and philosophy. But the longer I watch the organic vs. conventional debate get batted around on Facebook, Twitter and my living room, the more I’m pushed to…
Register to continue reading
Join the RealAg Community
Create a FREE account to access exclusive content, get access to invite-only webinars and, while supplies last, we’ll send you a RealAg Koozy!
- Focus your experience on RealAgriculture.com by managing your shortcuts and commodities
- Favourite articles to save for later reading
- Manage your newsletter subscriptions
- Comment on articles (restricted to members only)
- Did we mention the free RealAg Koozy?!