If you’ve never been to a product launch from an equipment manufacturer, believe us when we say it’s typically a very big deal. More often than not there is fanfare, a light show, possibly smoke and sometimes even a parade. But when the confetti settles and the food brought out on combine headers (yes, really) is all gone, the real work of appreciating what’s truly new begins. Just this month, John Deere rolled out its new 7R series, trumpeting big improvements over the original launch of the series two years ago. Here’s what John Deere says about the launch: In…
Register to continue reading
Join the RealAg Community
Create a FREE account to access exclusive content, get access to invite-only webinars and, while supplies last, we’ll send you a RealAg Koozy!
- Focus your experience on RealAgriculture.com by managing your shortcuts and commodities
- Favourite articles to save for later reading
- Manage your newsletter subscriptions
- Comment on articles (restricted to members only)
- Did we mention the free RealAg Koozy?!