Several analysts and farmers were caught off guard by the significant move to the upside made in soybean, corn and associated markets earlier this week. Corn markets moved higher, yes, but the big boom came in the form of some significant weather risk weighing on the U.S. soybean crop.As you’ll hear in the SoundCloud interview above with Brian Voth, of Agri-Trend Marketing, the soybean crop is far from made and hot, dry weather is not helping. Tight carryout from last year could be compounded by a smaller than anticipated crop, so old corp worries are spilling in to new crop…
Register to continue reading
Join the RealAg Community
Create a FREE account to access exclusive content, get access to invite-only webinars and, while supplies last, we’ll send you a RealAg hat!
- Focus your experience on RealAgriculture.com by managing your shortcuts and commodities
- Favourite articles to save for later reading
- Manage your newsletter subscriptions
- Comment on articles (restricted to members only)
- Did we mention the free RealAg hat?!