It’s officially back to the grind for the RealAg team, which means Shaun Haney and Lyndsey Smith sat down for another edition of the Most Serious 10 to 15 Minutes in Ag News — Thumbs Up, Thumbs Down. In this episode, Shaun and Lyndsey discuss how junk food is still junk food, even if it’s labeled organic, how a useless cattle levy carried on for nearly eight years was finally tossed out in a PR move that’s sure to impress and (I can’t even believe I’m saying this) Miley Cyrus’s VMA performance. Not to be missed, of course, is their…
Register to continue reading
Join the RealAg Community
Create a FREE account to access exclusive content, get access to invite-only webinars and, while supplies last, we’ll send you a RealAg hat!
- Focus your experience on RealAgriculture.com by managing your shortcuts and commodities
- Favourite articles to save for later reading
- Manage your newsletter subscriptions
- Comment on articles (restricted to members only)
- Did we mention the free RealAg hat?!