The internationally un-known artist, Banksy, has expanded his portfolio with two recent food-related exhibits in New York City. The first takes aim at McDonald’s, with a life-size statue of Ronald McDonald. The exhibit includes a young boy, polishing McDonald’s oversized clown shoes, and will be moved to a new McDonald’s restaurant daily. An audio recording on Banksy’s site explains that Ronald is one of the most well known figures of this generation, and, “arguably the most sculpted figure in history after Christ.” Banksy’s rendition of Rotten Ronnie is more than meets the eye, having been created with the help of two…
Register to continue reading
Join the RealAg Community
Create a FREE account to access exclusive content, get access to invite-only webinars and, while supplies last, we’ll send you a RealAg hat!
- Focus your experience on RealAgriculture.com by managing your shortcuts and commodities
- Favourite articles to save for later reading
- Manage your newsletter subscriptions
- Comment on articles (restricted to members only)
- Did we mention the free RealAg hat?!