Winter is in the forecast for some regions of Canada and the United States, and as harvest wraps up, it’s time to start thinking about storing your equipment. If you’re completely knackered from the go-go-go of harvest, sit down, have a cup of coffee, read this and then begin delegating. As tempting as it is to drive straight into the quonset from the field, it is a definite no-no-no. I spoke to Tyson Kohlman, heavy duty technician with WAJAX Power Systems about some of the work that must be done before putting equipment away for the winter. In this article,…
Register to continue reading
Join the RealAg Community
Create a FREE account to access exclusive content, get access to invite-only webinars and, while supplies last, we’ll send you a RealAg hat!
- Focus your experience on RealAgriculture.com by managing your shortcuts and commodities
- Favourite articles to save for later reading
- Manage your newsletter subscriptions
- Comment on articles (restricted to members only)
- Did we mention the free RealAg hat?!