Last week we published an article with Christmas gift ideas for the rancher in your life. Though many of the suggestions are fairly universal, we’d be remiss if we didn’t also help those of you shopping for farmers who prefer to be livestock-free. I think one of the happiest days of my farmer-life was the day we finally invested in our own soil probe (a gift that would likely be as warmly accepted by a rancher). There’s nothing quite as exciting as the day you see uninjured, unwelded chrome next to your rubber boots. Not only does it mean you suddenly…
Register to continue reading
Join the RealAg Community
Create a FREE account to access exclusive content, get access to invite-only webinars and, while supplies last, we’ll send you a RealAg Koozy!
- Focus your experience on RealAgriculture.com by managing your shortcuts and commodities
- Favourite articles to save for later reading
- Manage your newsletter subscriptions
- Comment on articles (restricted to members only)
- Did we mention the free RealAg Koozy?!