This week the Canola Council of Canada released its long term objectives for 2025. The Canola Council of Canada was bold in its plans to set the clear objectives for the industry. Is 22 million acres at a yield of 52 bushels/acre producing 26 million tonnes crazy? Is it too lofty? Is it out of touch with reality? Some say it is entirely possible and some say, “NO WAY.” SEE THE PLAN HERE Some farmers took to Twitter to express criticism and their displeasure for the Canola Council contributing to lower canola prices in the future and plugging the rail…
Register to continue reading
Join the RealAg Community
Create a FREE account to access exclusive content, get access to invite-only webinars and, while supplies last, we’ll send you a RealAg hat!
- Focus your experience on RealAgriculture.com by managing your shortcuts and commodities
- Favourite articles to save for later reading
- Manage your newsletter subscriptions
- Comment on articles (restricted to members only)
- Did we mention the free RealAg hat?!