In a story that you thought might never come to a close, the US Farm Bill has finally moved closer to becoming passed legislation. This week Shaun Haney caught up to Chris Clayton, Ag Policy Analyst, DTN to discuss the US Farm bill and what it means for US farmers, in terms of crop insurance and COOL.
- Take a Tour of the FarmTech App
- FarmTech Wrap Up: Relentless Optimism, Choose Your Own Adventure Sessions & the Rick's Surprising Use of Technology
- Harrington Seed Destructor Canada-Bound for 2014
- Chris Clayton of DTN Discusses the Passing of the US Farm Bill
- Gluten's Unfortunate Reputation — Is it Really Bad for You?
- Why I Love Farming: Corey MacQuarrie of New Brunswick Young Farmers Forum
- Under the Microscope: Harvest Conditions Weigh on Late Winter Germination Rates
- Talking to Farmers: Spraying with Ease, the Seed Destructor & Agvocacy
- What are the Grain Growers of Canada Up To? An Interview with President Gary Stanford
- TechTour: Driving Marketing Decisions with Know-Risk Software
- Show Your Love for Your Family by Visting the Man Van
- TechTour: Telematics on the Farm — Managing time, farm labour & more
- A FarmTech '15 Preview — Generational Differences, Australian Experiences, Improv & Interaction
- A FarmTech '15 Preview: All About the Bees
No, you didn’t read that title wrong — fertilizer impregnation is a real thing. In fact, it isn’t even a new concept and many will have heard of this before but likely in the context of added pesticide products to fertilizer prills. The type of impregnation I want to talk about today is impregnating fertilizer…Read more »