Robots, pension plans and jet streams — what do all these have in common? All three will play an integral role in agriculture now and into the future. That’s according to Richard Worzel, a futurist and recent speaker at BASF’s Knowledge Harvest event. Worzel touched on several key factors that promise great demand for agriculture products, but also highlights some interesting challenges ahead for the industry. While we’re still not 100% sure how one qualifies to become a ‘futurist’, sitting down to chat with someone who describes themselves as such is always bound to be interesting. This week, RealAgriculture founder…
Register to continue reading
Join the RealAg Community
Create a FREE account to access exclusive content, get access to invite-only webinars and, while supplies last, we’ll send you a RealAg Koozy!
- Focus your experience on RealAgriculture.com by managing your shortcuts and commodities
- Favourite articles to save for later reading
- Manage your newsletter subscriptions
- Comment on articles (restricted to members only)
- Did we mention the free RealAg Koozy?!