This week New Holland launched a global customer community platform to provide collaboration, discussions and offer premium services. The new site is MyNewHolland.com, and is now live. Setting up an account appears to be quite easy and it will be very interesting to see how farmers end up using the site over the next couple months through the growing season.
According to Agwired.com the list of features include:
- My New Holland: a new online community for all
- The Spotlight: discussions on a variety of timely subjects in the farming world. The first Spotlight: ethanol and renewable energy
- Valuable information resources: instructional videos, white papers and more
- Premium content: owners of New Holland equipment and Precision Land Management products gain access to useful materials that will help them get the most from their machines
- Easy registration and log in through social networks
It seems that a big focus of the site is to promote collaboration among users by having discussions on bigger picture subjects like renewable fuels/corn – ethanol, etc.
Agwired.com talked to New Holland Director of Marketing for North America, Mark Hooper about this new launch and why New Holland believes MyNewHolland.com will truly benefit its customers and all farmers worldwide.
If you cannot see the above audio player, CLICK HERE to listen.