Earlier this spring while having a nice quiet breakfast at a hotel restaurant, I overheard a very disturbing, but common conversation. Let me set the stage (table?) for you: There was a couple in their 70s sitting at the table beside me chewing away at their eggs Benedict when the husband says to his wife, “Our son is a complete idiot and is going to ruin the farm.” The sad thing was that issue that provoked the comment from the father after further eavesdropping was that the son hauled grain to the elevator instead of meeting with the vet that…
Register to continue reading
Join the RealAg Community
Create a FREE account to access exclusive content, get access to invite-only webinars and, while supplies last, we’ll send you a RealAg hat!
- Focus your experience on RealAgriculture.com by managing your shortcuts and commodities
- Favourite articles to save for later reading
- Manage your newsletter subscriptions
- Comment on articles (restricted to members only)
- Did we mention the free RealAg hat?!