This week, I had the distinct pleasure of experiencing a Beefbooster bull sale. I thought I was a veteran at bull sales, and was looking somewhat forward to the blast of the auctioneer’s voice through the speakers, being enveloped in the smell of a crowd, hamburgers and coffee and the fast pace of a heated sale. I was altogether surprised and delighted by what I didn’t expect at all. It was quiet in the visiting area, with only a couple ladies speaking in the corner of the office. Past the second door was the arena. The crowd was sparse, but comfortable,…
Register to continue reading
Join the RealAg Community
Create a FREE account to access exclusive content, get access to invite-only webinars and, while supplies last, we’ll send you a RealAg hat!
- Focus your experience on RealAgriculture.com by managing your shortcuts and commodities
- Favourite articles to save for later reading
- Manage your newsletter subscriptions
- Comment on articles (restricted to members only)
- Did we mention the free RealAg hat?!