Let’s all take a moment to confess our less-than-safe bad habits — sending a quick text while driving, donning only the minimum of safety gear while mixing chemical or giving the wee ones a ride on the tractor or quad, even if there isn’t a seat for them. Are all of these excusable because, hey, we need to get things done, right? As adults, we know the risks, both to our health and our safety (and possibly driving record) and so must deal with the consequences ourselves, but children love tractor rides, adorable (and large) farm animals and zippy machines…
Register to continue reading
Join the RealAg Community
Create a FREE account to access exclusive content, get access to invite-only webinars and, while supplies last, we’ll send you a RealAg Koozy!
- Focus your experience on RealAgriculture.com by managing your shortcuts and commodities
- Favourite articles to save for later reading
- Manage your newsletter subscriptions
- Comment on articles (restricted to members only)
- Did we mention the free RealAg Koozy?!