It definitely seems to be one of those springs that will get referred to as, “remember the spring of 2014?” It isn’t too late yet, but frustration is really settling in as farmers just want to get #plant14 really going or, for many, just started. No matter if you are in Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba or Ontario winter seems to want to linger and not let summer shine. Rain or shine every hour counts as you can see in this tweet. Seeding in the snow @GrainFarmProbs #shuttingitdown #plant14 pic.twitter.com/8oAXHRVm3c — Jason Olsen (@olsenfarm4) May 6, 2014 For those that have planted…
Register to continue reading
Join the RealAg Community
Create a FREE account to access exclusive content, get access to invite-only webinars and, while supplies last, we’ll send you a RealAg hat!
- Focus your experience on RealAgriculture.com by managing your shortcuts and commodities
- Favourite articles to save for later reading
- Manage your newsletter subscriptions
- Comment on articles (restricted to members only)
- Did we mention the free RealAg hat?!