If you support research-based solutions to agricultural challenges, rejoice. A new report from a group called the Council of Canadian Academies says Canadians have the lowest level of reservation toward science among 17 countries considered. That’s heartening for the pro-science crowd. It runs counter to the growing belief that precaution is prevailing among Canadians, rather than science, for policy and decision making. And that’s important information for the agri-food sector, which relies heavily on research to maintain a competitive edge. Here’s even more to be happy about. The report also claims an overwhelming number of Canadians – 93 per cent,…
Register to continue reading
Join the RealAg Community
Create a FREE account to access exclusive content, get access to invite-only webinars and, while supplies last, we’ll send you a RealAg hat!
- Focus your experience on RealAgriculture.com by managing your shortcuts and commodities
- Favourite articles to save for later reading
- Manage your newsletter subscriptions
- Comment on articles (restricted to members only)
- Did we mention the free RealAg hat?!