You probably noticed myself and Lyndsey tweeting rapidly last week using the hasgtag, #momentumtour. We joined the Monsanto Momentum Tour on the Brandon stop and had a great time. Monsanto is touring across the prairie provinces to show growers the latest in its two trait releases. Here is our wrapup from Brandon, and as usual we had fun but at the same time worked in a couple serious discussions as well. One of the serious discussions is regarding whether canola or wheat is more under threat by the predicted acre growth of soybeans and corn. Some of the less serious…
Register to continue reading
Join the RealAg Community
Create a FREE account to access exclusive content, get access to invite-only webinars and, while supplies last, we’ll send you a RealAg hat!
- Focus your experience on RealAgriculture.com by managing your shortcuts and commodities
- Favourite articles to save for later reading
- Manage your newsletter subscriptions
- Comment on articles (restricted to members only)
- Did we mention the free RealAg hat?!