The following is a written version of the audio above, though the audio provides sound clips and interviews from the tour itself (recommended). Over 200 journalists from 37 countries met this September for the annual IFAJ congress in Dyce, Scotland, a suburb of the booming granite city of Aberdeen. The theme this year was innovation, and being one of the attendees, I can say without a doubt that our hosts exemplified innovation in entrepreneurship, sustainability and the ever-growing need to adapt. One of our first tours, was incredibly inspiration in all fronts of business management, but particularly in their ability…
Register to continue reading
Join the RealAg Community
Create a FREE account to access exclusive content, get access to invite-only webinars and, while supplies last, we’ll send you a RealAg Koozy!
- Focus your experience on RealAgriculture.com by managing your shortcuts and commodities
- Favourite articles to save for later reading
- Manage your newsletter subscriptions
- Comment on articles (restricted to members only)
- Did we mention the free RealAg Koozy?!