Grains this week fell significantly as harvest pressure starts to hit full tilt in the North American markets. Most of the northern half of North America and parts of Australia are experiencing some cold weather, which has the bulls frothing to see prices move higher, but the trend continues to head lower as bears are looking at the big, overall crop expected to come off. On the weather side, the growing season looks to be over in the large majority of places, probably most evidenced by snowfall in Alberta earlier in the week. According to Drew Lerner of World Weather…
Register to continue reading
Join the RealAg Community
Create a FREE account to access exclusive content, get access to invite-only webinars and, while supplies last, we’ll send you a RealAg hat!
- Focus your experience on RealAgriculture.com by managing your shortcuts and commodities
- Favourite articles to save for later reading
- Manage your newsletter subscriptions
- Comment on articles (restricted to members only)
- Did we mention the free RealAg hat?!