By Kim Keller, farmer and co-founder of FarmAtHand This post first appeared on Farm at Hands’ blog, here. Lately there has been a lot of media and coverage on agriculture — investments, technology, GMO vs. non-GMO, green fields and blue-sky opportunities and more. But very little attention is given to the real people working in the field everyday— the farmers — to make ag as amazing as it is. It’s pretty easy to forget about the people and families in the field, building this opportunity and using this agriculture technology being built. I read an amazing post, “The Psychological Price…
Register to continue reading
Join the RealAg Community
Create a FREE account to access exclusive content, get access to invite-only webinars and, while supplies last, we’ll send you a RealAg hat!
- Focus your experience on RealAgriculture.com by managing your shortcuts and commodities
- Favourite articles to save for later reading
- Manage your newsletter subscriptions
- Comment on articles (restricted to members only)
- Did we mention the free RealAg hat?!