Your Kickin’ Tires hosts Shaun Haney and Jim Hale have licked their wounds and tended to their bruised egos, after being bumped last episode, and are back with a harvest-themed podcast sure to delight. From combine fires and stuck trucks, to power line safety, to the pros and cons of dealer consolidation, Shaun and Jim cover a whole lot of ground in this podcast, largely because Jim isn’t — given that harvest is stuttering to a finish in Western Canada. Also, listeners may want to hang on to the end, where Jim and Shaun discuss precision ag, and, more importantly,…
Register to continue reading
Join the RealAg Community
Create a FREE account to access exclusive content, get access to invite-only webinars and, while supplies last, we’ll send you a RealAg Koozy!
- Focus your experience on RealAgriculture.com by managing your shortcuts and commodities
- Favourite articles to save for later reading
- Manage your newsletter subscriptions
- Comment on articles (restricted to members only)
- Did we mention the free RealAg Koozy?!