Time-permitting, we love finding unsuspecting (or surprisingly agreeable) individuals for a segment we refer to as Talking to Farmers. The clips are often filmed at trade shows and conferences, and the interviewees are never given more than a hint at the questions they’ll be asked. This year, at the Agri-Trade Expo in Red Deer, we cajoled four people into entering the limelight, some of whom you’ll recognize from Twitter. We asked them questions about on-farm tillage practices, trade show freebies, fast food burgers and oh so much more. More of our coverage of Agri-Trade ’14 Take a gander, and, if you’re not afraid to be…
Register to continue reading
Join the RealAg Community
Create a FREE account to access exclusive content, get access to invite-only webinars and, while supplies last, we’ll send you a RealAg Koozy!
- Focus your experience on RealAgriculture.com by managing your shortcuts and commodities
- Favourite articles to save for later reading
- Manage your newsletter subscriptions
- Comment on articles (restricted to members only)
- Did we mention the free RealAg Koozy?!
Please register to read and comment.