Coca-Cola announced its acquisition of equity stakes with Select Milk Producers, Inc. of Fair Oaks Farms Brands, LLC in 2012. Then, the acquisition was largely based around “Core Power,” a milk shake marketed as a high-protein, natural, post-workout drink. But few knew much about the company’s move into dairy until the “fairlife” milk brand recently began its national conquest in the United States. Fairlife markets its milk as a value-added product, with 50% more protein and calcium and half the sugar of other milk, while also being lactose-free. According to fairlife, the company uses a cold filtration technique to separate their…
Register to continue reading
Join the RealAg Community
Create a FREE account to access exclusive content, get access to invite-only webinars and, while supplies last, we’ll send you a RealAg hat!
- Focus your experience on RealAgriculture.com by managing your shortcuts and commodities
- Favourite articles to save for later reading
- Manage your newsletter subscriptions
- Comment on articles (restricted to members only)
- Did we mention the free RealAg hat?!