From new developments in Canada’s latest case of BSE to the need for more investment in rail infrastructure, here’s a quick audio snapshot of this week’s ag news — the TWORA podcast for February 19th, 2015:
- CFIA Investigation Unveils Birthdate of Alberta BSE Case
- CropConnect ’15 Wrap Up: Brisk Weather, Stiff Coffee & Grain Drying Controversy
- Corn School: My Standing Corn is Turning Black — Is it a Write-Off?
- CP Rail Strike Ends, Headed to Arbitration
- Will Layoffs in the Oil Patch Help Worker Shortages on the Farm?