This week’s edition of TWORA is tardy, and for that I offer my sincerest apologies. Between a full week of FarmTech (check out our growing coverage of the event), weekend bull sales and a luddite with some technical issues, getting TWORA published was a bit of a challenge. So, we offer it as your Sunday morning listening.
- New Western Canadian Grain Price Transparency Project Launched
- Behind the Scenes: The Feat of Feeding 2,000 People All at Once
- Change is good (and other lies we tell ourselves)
- Will Agriculture be Allowed to Feed 9 Billion? Rob Saik’s TEDx Talk
- Canola Pest Surveillance Lab Gets Funding Support
Subscribe: iTunes | Android | RSS
Please register to read and comment.