Remember your parents telling you “If I want your opinion, I’ll ask for it!”? Well, thanks to social media, you or yours no longer need to seek permission to give an opinion. You don’t even need anyone to ask you for it. You can just give it freely, and you sure don’t need anyone to tell you to keep it to yourself. You have the tools to give it, over and over again. But does that mean you should? I think so. Freedom of speech is a basic tenant of democracy. But first, think about your message, and make sure…
Register to continue reading
Join the RealAg Community
Create a FREE account to access exclusive content, get access to invite-only webinars and, while supplies last, we’ll send you a RealAg hat!
- Focus your experience on RealAgriculture.com by managing your shortcuts and commodities
- Favourite articles to save for later reading
- Manage your newsletter subscriptions
- Comment on articles (restricted to members only)
- Did we mention the free RealAg hat?!