The USDA came and went this week with another WASDE report that was basically a “nothing-to-see-here” release, as the big story to watch is the Grain Stocks and Prospective Plantings report due at the end of March. However, you could look at in the sense that this report gives us a relatively flexible floor as we head into seeding season in the Northern Hemisphere (drills have been spotted in northern U.S. states and southern Manitoba and Alberta). Granted, it’s not the floor that we’re going to be setting out the fine china on, it does give us an idea of…
Register to continue reading
Join the RealAg Community
Create a FREE account to access exclusive content, get access to invite-only webinars and, while supplies last, we’ll send you a RealAg hat!
- Focus your experience on RealAgriculture.com by managing your shortcuts and commodities
- Favourite articles to save for later reading
- Manage your newsletter subscriptions
- Comment on articles (restricted to members only)
- Did we mention the free RealAg hat?!