Trish Jordan of Monsanto Canada gives her top tips for talking to the media, and describes her most memorable moment in the limelight. Imagine you’re in an interview, and after wrapping up your answer to one of the interviewer’s more difficult questions, you’re met with a wall of silence. To many people, lapses in conversation are an invitation to ramble — anything to fill the silence. And, that desire is well-known to interviewers, who often use it in an effort to pull unwanted information from their interviewee. That silence is nothing new to Trish Jordan, Monsanto Canada’s public and industry affair’s…
Register to continue reading
Join the RealAg Community
Create a FREE account to access exclusive content, get access to invite-only webinars and, while supplies last, we’ll send you a RealAg Koozy!
- Focus your experience on RealAgriculture.com by managing your shortcuts and commodities
- Favourite articles to save for later reading
- Manage your newsletter subscriptions
- Comment on articles (restricted to members only)
- Did we mention the free RealAg Koozy?!
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | RSS | All Podcasts
Please register to read and comment.