Alanna Koch, Deputy Minister, Saskatchewan Ministry of Agriculture, talks about finding a work-life balance, leadership and personality, as she answers these 5 questions:
- How do you successfully juggle family and work commitments?
- You mentioned the importance of being who you are, where you are. What did you mean by that?
- How do you decide how much of your life to share on social media?
- Do you think it’s important to have women-only conferences?
- What’s on your plate right now, and what’s coming in the future?