Alanna Koch, Deputy Minister, Saskatchewan Ministry of Agriculture, talks about finding a work-life balance, leadership and personality, as she answers these 5 questions: How do you successfully juggle family and work commitments? You mentioned the importance of being who you are, where you are. What did you mean by that? How do you decide how much of your life to share on social media? Do you think it’s important to have women-only conferences? What’s on your plate right now, and what’s coming in the future?
Register to continue reading
Join the RealAg Community
Create a FREE account to access exclusive content, get access to invite-only webinars and, while supplies last, we’ll send you a RealAg hat!
- Focus your experience on RealAgriculture.com by managing your shortcuts and commodities
- Favourite articles to save for later reading
- Manage your newsletter subscriptions
- Comment on articles (restricted to members only)
- Did we mention the free RealAg hat?!