Proclaiming dairy, or any sector for that matter, “today’s greatest business opportunity,” is bold indeed. But that was the way dairy was positioned at a huge animal feed symposium that concluded last week at Alltech’s world headquarters in Lexington, Kentucky. Using milk as an example, participants at various sessions at the symposium heard how dairy has mostly gone unbranded. One presenter showed a graphic of a few unassuming jugs of milk, the kind you’d find in the dairy section of any grocery store, juxtaposed against an image of the new Fairlife brand of milk. By some marketing standards, Fairlife’s packaging…
Register to continue reading
Join the RealAg Community
Create a FREE account to access exclusive content, get access to invite-only webinars and, while supplies last, we’ll send you a RealAg Koozy!
- Focus your experience on RealAgriculture.com by managing your shortcuts and commodities
- Favourite articles to save for later reading
- Manage your newsletter subscriptions
- Comment on articles (restricted to members only)
- Did we mention the free RealAg Koozy?!
Please register to read and comment.