The prospect of nine billion people being on the earth in 2050 is pretty scary. Scarier yet, though, is the challenge of feeding them. But even scarier still is looking into the future and knowing that a scant 35 years from now, you, the person in the mirror, will be the one who’ll be trying to feed everyone. That’s the reality facing today’s young farmers and agricultural business professionals. Not only will they inherit a world increasingly turned upside down by politics, religion, economics, technology and climate change, but they also have to pull together to figure out how to…
Register to continue reading
Join the RealAg Community
Create a FREE account to access exclusive content, get access to invite-only webinars and, while supplies last, we’ll send you a RealAg hat!
- Focus your experience on RealAgriculture.com by managing your shortcuts and commodities
- Favourite articles to save for later reading
- Manage your newsletter subscriptions
- Comment on articles (restricted to members only)
- Did we mention the free RealAg hat?!