The role of a provincial agriculture minister is complicated. On one hand, they’re supposed to be loyal to their party and leader and on the other, there’s an expectation that they stand up for farmers and the agriculture sector. It’s easy to point a finger at the flaws and mistakes of a provincial agriculture minister, but what if we flip our critical view and focus on what makes a strong ag minister? What do you want to see from the person in charge of the provincial ag portfolio? In this RealAg Roundtable, Shaun, Debra and Kelvin discuss expectations of provincial ag ministers —…
Register to continue reading
Join the RealAg Community
Create a FREE account to access exclusive content, get access to invite-only webinars and, while supplies last, we’ll send you a RealAg hat!
- Focus your experience on RealAgriculture.com by managing your shortcuts and commodities
- Favourite articles to save for later reading
- Manage your newsletter subscriptions
- Comment on articles (restricted to members only)
- Did we mention the free RealAg hat?!