The Canadian pulse crop is making its way into the bin, and from there on to export markets — markets that are hungry for more, says Jon Driedger of FarmLink Marketing Solutions. In this special #harvest15 Pulse School, Driedger sits down with RealAgricutlure’s Shaun Haney to talk initial yields, the good news story of tremendous demand at the start of this crop year, and then delves right in to the overall strength of the pulse market. From a shortage of pulses worldwide, ever-updating inventory estimates, and a supply shortage on top, and you’ve got a recipe for sustained price support,…
Register to continue reading
Join the RealAg Community
Create a FREE account to access exclusive content, get access to invite-only webinars and, while supplies last, we’ll send you a RealAg Koozy!
- Focus your experience on RealAgriculture.com by managing your shortcuts and commodities
- Favourite articles to save for later reading
- Manage your newsletter subscriptions
- Comment on articles (restricted to members only)
- Did we mention the free RealAg Koozy?!