In this week’s episode of Wheat Pete’s Word, Peter Johnson, resident agronomist for RealAgriculture and host of this weekly podcast, provides an update on harvest conditions in Ontario. He also answers a plethora of questions ranging from fertility and row spacing on wheat to planting grasses in waterways. Get an idea of some of the topics in the tabs below. And, if you don’t have a chance to stream it here, scroll to the bottom for download options! The Highlights Wheat Pete starts off this episode with another harvest update, covering Wheat One crop – 120bu/ac under seeded to single-cut red…
Register to continue reading
Join the RealAg Community
Create a FREE account to access exclusive content, get access to invite-only webinars and, while supplies last, we’ll send you a RealAg hat!
- Focus your experience on RealAgriculture.com by managing your shortcuts and commodities
- Favourite articles to save for later reading
- Manage your newsletter subscriptions
- Comment on articles (restricted to members only)
- Did we mention the free RealAg hat?!