Author’s Note: Okay, there are probably plenty of reasons you should bale instead of pellet (like: we don’t really have a choice yet). It’s just, well, it’s not every day that I get to use a noun as a verb in a headline. Last week I stumbled upon one of the coolest tweets I’ve seen all year. All the way from Hanover, Germany, Krone’s Premos 5000 has won an Agritechnica Gold. Coming from the Latin word, premere (meaning “pressing”), the Premos 5000 is the world’s first pellet harvester. Like a baler, the machine starts by picking up a swath through a 2.35m pick-up…
Register to continue reading
Join the RealAg Community
Create a FREE account to access exclusive content, get access to invite-only webinars and, while supplies last, we’ll send you a RealAg Koozy!
- Focus your experience on RealAgriculture.com by managing your shortcuts and commodities
- Favourite articles to save for later reading
- Manage your newsletter subscriptions
- Comment on articles (restricted to members only)
- Did we mention the free RealAg Koozy?!
Please register to read and comment.