Uncertainty goes hand in hand with change, and so after almost a decade of Conservative government, the shift to a Liberal majority in Ottawa brings with it plenty of questions, including questions about the future of Canadian agriculture (in no particular order): Who’s going to be the next ag minister? The Liberals have several ag veterans returning to the House of Commons, including former federal ag minister Ralph Goodale; former parliamentary secretary to the ag minister and long-time National Farmers Union president Wayne Easter; and another former parliamentary secretary, most recent ag critic and former Nova Scotia Outstanding Young Farmer, Mark Eyking. Goodale…
Register to continue reading
Join the RealAg Community
Create a FREE account to access exclusive content, get access to invite-only webinars and, while supplies last, we’ll send you a RealAg Koozy!
- Focus your experience on RealAgriculture.com by managing your shortcuts and commodities
- Favourite articles to save for later reading
- Manage your newsletter subscriptions
- Comment on articles (restricted to members only)
- Did we mention the free RealAg Koozy?!
Please register to read and comment.