Grains continue to trade a bit sideways to higher as buyers went out into the market to find some supply with “let’s bring some stuff in” attitude earlier in the week but things pulled back later on. The oilseed complex is being supported by solid US soybean sales and oil prices heading higher. With some firming basis across the border in the U.S., end-users may rather wait for supplies to come to them this winter, versus going out & chasing it. The only real exciting attention being seen is in the pulse markets as laird (large green) lentils recently hit…
Register to continue reading
Join the RealAg Community
Create a FREE account to access exclusive content, get access to invite-only webinars and, while supplies last, we’ll send you a RealAg hat!
- Focus your experience on RealAgriculture.com by managing your shortcuts and commodities
- Favourite articles to save for later reading
- Manage your newsletter subscriptions
- Comment on articles (restricted to members only)
- Did we mention the free RealAg hat?!