Hang on? Twice in a week? Didn’t we hear from Wheat Pete already this week? Yes, in the Special Edition of the Word published on Wednesday, Peter focused on Ontario’s new neonicotinoid seed treatment rules. In this more-regular update, he digs into some of the issues and questions coming up in the last week. Enjoy! In this episode of Wheat Pete’s Word, resident agronomist Peter Johnson tackles everything from fall fertilizer and big corn to tillage on soybeans and climbing machu picchu. That’s it! That’s all! Subscribe: iTunes | Android | RSS
Register to continue reading
Join the RealAg Community
Create a FREE account to access exclusive content, get access to invite-only webinars and, while supplies last, we’ll send you a RealAg hat!
- Focus your experience on RealAgriculture.com by managing your shortcuts and commodities
- Favourite articles to save for later reading
- Manage your newsletter subscriptions
- Comment on articles (restricted to members only)
- Did we mention the free RealAg hat?!