We know we need to get to young people early with messages about agriculture, so they grow up with a reality-based appreciation of what it takes to produce food. But what about “old” people, those the politically correct call “aging” people (which, chronologically speaking, includes everyone)? Admittedly, if life is like a hockey game, aging people are in the third period. As such, some might dismiss them. But they’re not out of it yet. Far from it. In fact, they’re a vibrant demographic, Canada’s fastest growing age group. In this country, Statistics Canada says more individuals are over the age…
Register to continue reading
Join the RealAg Community
Create a FREE account to access exclusive content, get access to invite-only webinars and, while supplies last, we’ll send you a RealAg hat!
- Focus your experience on RealAgriculture.com by managing your shortcuts and commodities
- Favourite articles to save for later reading
- Manage your newsletter subscriptions
- Comment on articles (restricted to members only)
- Did we mention the free RealAg hat?!