This past week saw a lot of reports from various places, but the report that most outside markets are waiting for will come from the U.S. Federal Reserve on Wednesday, December 16th, as the Fed will decide whether it’s raising U.S. interest rates or not. The Canadian Loonie continues to struggle against the U.S. dollar, dropping below 73 cents on Friday, December 11th, mainly because of speculation surrounding U.S. interest rates and the continued declines in oil prices. For the latter, only 2 other times in history in the futures market have oil prices dropped more aggressively in a matter…
Register to continue reading
Join the RealAg Community
Create a FREE account to access exclusive content, get access to invite-only webinars and, while supplies last, we’ll send you a RealAg hat!
- Focus your experience on RealAgriculture.com by managing your shortcuts and commodities
- Favourite articles to save for later reading
- Manage your newsletter subscriptions
- Comment on articles (restricted to members only)
- Did we mention the free RealAg hat?!