When I started the #farm365 project on January 1, 2015, I couldn’t have imagined that simply taking a picture a day from around the farm would generate so much interest from the media, from consumers and from my fellow farmers. Looking back over last year, I thought I’d share my 5 biggest surprises: Surprise 1 – People actually want to see what is happening on the farm. Don’t get me wrong, I hoped that people would be interested in seeing what was going on around the farm. But to see thousands step in and hit the follow button was exciting…
Register to continue reading
Join the RealAg Community
Create a FREE account to access exclusive content, get access to invite-only webinars and, while supplies last, we’ll send you a RealAg hat!
- Focus your experience on RealAgriculture.com by managing your shortcuts and commodities
- Favourite articles to save for later reading
- Manage your newsletter subscriptions
- Comment on articles (restricted to members only)
- Did we mention the free RealAg hat?!