When I went to make supper last week, a new label on a product we’ve bought for years caught my attention. The Non-GMO Project Verified label – a label that has been popping up on all kinds of products – was hard to miss. I couldn’t help but review the entire package for claims and started imagining that marketing meeting at Cartelli Foods, the makers of Minute Rice: The Boss: “Before we adjourn is there any new business” Slick Marketer: “Yes, actually. I wanted to run a quick idea by everyone.” “Alright, but make it quick, I’ve got a tee-time”…
Register to continue reading
Join the RealAg Community
Create a FREE account to access exclusive content, get access to invite-only webinars and, while supplies last, we’ll send you a RealAg Koozy!
- Focus your experience on RealAgriculture.com by managing your shortcuts and commodities
- Favourite articles to save for later reading
- Manage your newsletter subscriptions
- Comment on articles (restricted to members only)
- Did we mention the free RealAg Koozy?!