The winds of change have blown through Canada. No longer is Alberta on top of the Canadian economic machine. Ontario is no longer the manufacturing super power. The word ‘Conservative’ cannot be found in the name of any governing provincial party and no one is joking about the attitude of Saskatchewan. “Excellence is not a skill, it’s an attitude.” – Ralph Marston I first thought about the attitude of Saskatchewan while on a panel at the Saskatchewan Young Ag-Entrepreneurs Conference in Saskatoon in early January. The moderator for the dinner panel was talk show host John Gormley. Before he introduced the panel…
Register to continue reading
Join the RealAg Community
Create a FREE account to access exclusive content, get access to invite-only webinars and, while supplies last, we’ll send you a RealAg hat!
- Focus your experience on RealAgriculture.com by managing your shortcuts and commodities
- Favourite articles to save for later reading
- Manage your newsletter subscriptions
- Comment on articles (restricted to members only)
- Did we mention the free RealAg hat?!