This week’s Word comes from the road, as Peter Johnson is spending the day on the prairies as part of RealAgriculture’s TechTour LIVE…
Have a question for Wheat Pete? Call 1-888-746-3311, send him a tweet (@wheatpete), or email him at [email protected]
- If you’re short moisture, don’t give up the moisture you have now! Get out there and seed.
- Risk of in-season leaching.
- Make sure to stage the wheat crop before applying nitrogen.
- What about sulphur applications?
- Can it ever get to the point where you don’t have a marketable product with protein levels in soft wheat?
- Is it time to consider frost seeding alfalfa or Italian ryegrass over a poor alfalfa stand (previously seeded with barley).
- Is top dressing over pasture a good idea?
- What’s the best option for direct seeding corn when the corn rows from two years ago are clearly visible?
- High sodium soil tests and broadcasting phosphorous.
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | RSS | All Podcasts
Please register to read and comment.