Editor’s note: This post was originally published on author Adrienne Ivey’s “View from the Ranch Porch” blog. Earls Kitchen and Bar has set the Canadian farming world all a-twitter. The restaurant chain has recently launched a new marketing campaign promoting their latest development in beef — “Certified Humane” and raised without the use of antibiotics or added hormones and steroids. *Sigh* I don’t (didn’t) mind Earls as a dining option. Up until now, they sourced their beef for their 56 Canadian restaurants here, in Canada. They have great summertime patios, and they make fantastic Caesars. Their head office is in Vancouver,…
Register to continue reading
Join the RealAg Community
Create a FREE account to access exclusive content, get access to invite-only webinars and, while supplies last, we’ll send you a RealAg Koozy!
- Focus your experience on RealAgriculture.com by managing your shortcuts and commodities
- Favourite articles to save for later reading
- Manage your newsletter subscriptions
- Comment on articles (restricted to members only)
- Did we mention the free RealAg Koozy?!